Read our Terms of Sale
Art. 1 - General Provisions
The user navigating in this area accesses Raskal, accessible through the url: https://raskal.shop. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Eureka di Sara Pozzuto
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are considered generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Raskal reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
Article 2 - Purpose
The present General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Raskal and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the seller, we suggest that you check their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and submit it following the relevant instructions.
- It contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the mode of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; mode and time for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled out by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Confirm" button at the end of the wizard procedure.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller will take charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Article 4 - Registered Users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Confirmation will in any case exempt Raskal from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The 'user undertakes to promptly inform Raskal of any change in their data at any time communicated.
- Should the user then communicate inaccurate or incomplete data, or even in the event that there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Raskal will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
- At the time of the user's first request for activation of a profile, Raskal will assign to the same user name and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system of validation of the user's access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed by means of such access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to guard them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
- Even after the order confirmation e-mail is sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this eventuality, the order will be automatically rectified by deleting the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately notified by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests cancellation of the order, thereby terminating the contract, Raskal will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the time Raskal became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
- Eureka by Sara Pozzuto markets:
Hemp and derivatives for collecting or research purposes.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: Legal Cannabis
Art. 7 - Loyalty Program and Welcome Voucher
- For every 10€ of products purchased, 1 point worth 0,50€ will be awarded, incidental expenses (shipping, cash on delivery, etc) are not counted
- The points will be generated, and then converted into vouchers when the user deems it most convenient, 14 days after the delivery of 'order.
- The Welcome Discount Coupon applies to registered users with orders of 40€ or more, and is suggested at the time of order completion.
- Welcome discount code: 5PI6QI6A
Article 8 - Terms of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be as indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error Eureka will notify the purchaser as soon as possible allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any event, there will be no obligation on Eureka to supply what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- Site prices are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. You will simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
Credit Cards; Bank Transfer; Cash on Delivery
Article 9 - Delivery
- Eureka ships throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino within 24 hours from the date of 'order (excluding Saturdays and Sundays).
- Eureka will make its deliveries either at the domicile provided by the user, or at the pick-up points indicated at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 2-4 business days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such an eventuality, a notice will specify the location of the order and the means by which a new delivery can be arranged.
- If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask that you contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 14 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and are highlighted explicitly at the time the order is placed.
Art. 10 - Passing of risk
- Risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping charges, has been received, or at the time of delivery, should this occur at a later date.
Art. 11 - Warranty and commercial conformity
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect manifests itself within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the purchaser; that the online return form is filled out correctly.
- In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity without charge, either by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract with respect to the disputed goods and subsequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Article 12 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to Art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
- The purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, set out in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:
Viale Luigi Moretti 16 00163 ROME
- The goods must be returned undamaged, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- As provided for in art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Raskal are included in the categories of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Article 13 - Data Processing
Art. 14 - Safeguard Clause
- In the event that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale should be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions appearing in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 - Contacts
- Any request for information may be sent by email to the following address email@example.com.
Art. 16 - Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any different prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent thereto shall be settled exclusively by the Italian courts. In particular, if the purchaser has the status of Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 01/10/2018.